RSS

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekend Project: How to Make an Altered Clipboard

Looking for an easy project for the weekend?...Try making altered clipboards.  They are very simple to make and you can use your leftover paper scraps from other projects. 


Let’s get this project started! For my project I used a regular size clipboard, coordinating paper, and Modge Podge.
                                                                                

I painted the edges of my clipboards first, allow them to dry.  I then trace over the boards to get a paper pattern.
Then I apply the Modge Podge to the back of the paper, I normally use a sponge brush because it makes it a lot easier to spread the modge Podge ( it's like a thick glue).

Place the glued paper to your clipboard.  Apply pressure to the paper while smoothing out the wrinkles or bubbles.




Before I attach my embellishments I do a simple layout of where everything will be positioned.


Last thing…Place your embellishments and you’re DONE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment