RSS

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Tutorial: How to Make Decorative Stickpins






Tutorial: Making Decorative Stickpins



 I just recently learned how to make decorative pins to use in my crafting projects.  They are so easy to make and now I am sharing this tutorial on how they are made.


These pins can be very expensive when buying several packages in the craft store ranging from 2.99 to 4.99 for only (5). Here is a great way to have all the colors and shapes you want.

It’s pretty easy to make a basic decorative beaded pin, even if you‘ve never worked with beads before.

Supplies:  Extra long sewing pins or corsage pins, beads of your choice, and super glue or jewelry glue.





1.    Pick out the beads for your design.




2.    Begin sliding the beads on the pin.

3.    After the last bead, apply glue right at the end of the bead.

Allow your pins to dry before using them.  That is it! 





Enjoy Beverly

4 comments:

Donetta said...

I've never made stick pins before, and now that I've found your blog I can see how simple and satisfying they are! Now I can't wait to make some for myself!

enthusiasticscrapper said...

What do you do with the tips, please? They are SO sharp. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Preciosos geacias por comoartirlos me encanto el tutorial .bendiciones!!

Carolle said...

What do you use them for?

Post a Comment