RSS

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Easy Project: Recipe Card #2


Here is a fun weekend project, just wanted to share.  This project is soooooo easy. I will post full instructions later.  Enjoy!

Okay here is the instructions. Easy Easy!




Here are the materials I used: 

·      Scrapbooking  Paper
·      Index cards blanks 4x6
·      Rubber Stamp Recipe Card   ( Hobby Lobby)
·      Glue Stick or Double Stick Tape
·      Rubber stamps for decorating
·      Paper Cutter
·      Embellishments 



I have started with 2 index card to make the pouch to hold the recipe card.

I placed two cards together as show in the picture, folded in the side edges, I used a ruler to create the crease. Glue the sides together.

Turn over and glue the ¼ inch tail left at the bottom.



Now you have made the pouch!

I rubber stamped over the paper and added some embellishments.

And as for the recipe card, I just stamped images with a rubber stamp and added a great recipe. Also blank index cards (4x6)





 Done!!

 Enjoy - Beverly


0 comments:

Post a Comment