RSS

Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekend Project: Recycled Cardboard Brag Book


Project: Recycled Cardboard Brag Book

I have a cool project to share with you today! I hope this post inspires you to make some recycled brag books. So go grab some cardboard and lets get started.

Here are the materials I used: 



Scrapbooking  Paper
Cardboard ( I used the cardboard dividers in boxes from Sam’s Wholesale)
Paint (optional)
Glue Stick or Double Stick Tape
Rubber stamps
Paper Cutter
Hole Puncher




I have started by cutting my cardboard, there is no special sizes. It really all depends on what you want to place on the pages.

Now I ‘ve cut my printed scraping paper according to the size of my cardboard.

I used a brown paper bag and a roll of receipt paper to make the journal memo sheets. I stamped several images on both, the brown paper bag and  the receipt paper.

You can design these pages according to what you like.  I personally  like using rubber stamps for images and then adding different embellishments.

Here are some of my finished  recycled brag pages….. That’s basicly it!


  

Enjoy! 
Beverly







0 comments:

Post a Comment