RSS

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Quick and Easy tea dyed tags



Today’s Project: Quick and Easy Tea Dyed Tags

I used a tall plastic bowl,I placed 5 tea bags in the bowl and pour a ½ gallon of HOT boiling water on top of the tea bags.


I place my card stock tags into the bowl.For Tags: I just cut strips of card stock paper and I also cut out basic tags with my circuit machine. 


 


Let the card stock soak for at lease 45 min, I placed them on a tray lined with paper towels. Then, I laid them outside in the sun.
 



Once the tags or cardstock pieces dry you can decorate them. I use ribbon, scrap pieces of paper, glitter, rubber stamps, paint and more...
 


(I also dyed ribbon and lace pieces in this batch along with the card stock tags.)



Just be creative!

Enjoy-Beverly



Tutorial- How to Tea Dye

0 comments:

Post a Comment